Two Ways Parents Can Stay informed:
SISK12 Parent Portal & Renaissance Home Connect
SISK12 Parent Portal : View Your Child's Grades Online! SISK12 Parent Portal Enhance your connection between your children and their education. You will be able to view, online, your child's course schedule, grade book, attendance, term grades, discipline, lunch account, and lunch meal planner. To begin using the Parent Portal , follow these steps:
1. Be sure that the school office has your correct email address
2. Your password will be emailed to the address you provided at registration.
3. Click on the Parent Portal link and click the Parent tab.
4. Log in with your email address as your user name and the password emailed to you.
5. Click here for more detailed Parent Portal Instructions.
If you have problems or questions about accessing the site, please contact the Grade school at 618-676-1521 or the JrHigh/High School or 618-676-1522.
Renaissance Home Connect improves the school-to-home connection by allowing parents and students to log in to a website and view their student's reading and math practice and progress towards goals. Access to online results promotes discussion between parent and student, which motivates students and can make reading and math practice even more effective. In addition, parents can specify up to six email addresses to receive automatic updates on their student's math and reading progress.
Click here for more detailed instructions.
Just log in to Renaissance Home Connect with your student's user name and password.